28.32 € for 20 ml
SkynAntivir oil cleans deep skin: it contains EO disinfectant and antiviral, which makes it active against cold sores (labial herpes) and dermal manifestations of herpes zoster. ANTIVIRAL oil composition, powerful antibacterial broad-spectrum, antifungal and cicatrizant, SkynAntivir decreases the sensation of pain.
Zoster or postzona pain, cold sore, infected wounds, redness of skin folds - Useful in cases of anal itching (anusitis, anal candidiasis), irritation of the glans (balanitis, balanoposthitis), vulvitis (perivaginal irritation) Cutaneous antiparasitic. Treat some warts. Stimulates immunity.
Adults : min 2 - max 4 appications daily
Children (under 12 years) : contact us or see the sheet Use advice
Duration : minimum 30 days
Use : Apply two to four times daily with a cotton swab on the lesions by overflowing 1 centimeter. Repeat until complete disappearance.
Caution(s) : In case of prolonged use, apply the oily solution five to six days maximum per week. Do not use during the first three months of pregnancy or while breastfeeding except application on small areas and for a short time. Can be applied on the mucous membranes, rinse the eye with domestic oil in case of contact. Keep out of reach of children. For any question, don't hesitate to contact our pharmacist
- composed of natural vegetable oils, it induces a excellent penetration
- who allows to rehydrate the skin from the inside.
- which contains a powerful antiviral and disinfectant EO
- which gives a very high reliability owing to its top-grade components.
- EO of Cymbopognon Martinii is remarkably effective in cases of skin problems, mycotic, eczema and scarring. It regulates perspiration.
- EO of Niaouli presents qualities of venous decongestant and radioprotective, slowing the aging of the skin. It is an antiseptic.
- EO of Tea Tree is one of the most versatile EO in aromatherapy ; it is a powerful broad-spectrum antibacterial, fungicide, antiviral and immunostimulant.
- EO of Rosewood was selected for its anti-infective, antifungal and antiviral, but also for its excellent skin tolerance and its cell regenerative capacity.
- EO of Clove is a general stimulant, an excellent antalgic and has anti-oxidant properties. It is also an EO anti-infective, powerful antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal.
- EO of Wild Mint, very rich in menthol is antalgic, tightens the walls of vessels and increases the activity of EO which are associated with it