It is an inflammation of the vagina.
Vaginitis are in the vast majority of infectious cases.
This is a gynecological infection most common reason for medical consultation with two adult women in three reach at least once in their lives especially during the period of sexual maturity.
The normal pH of the vagina relatively acid prevents infections
The natural vaginal flora is mainly composed of bacteria type Lactobacillus.
The emergence of infectious vaginitis is favored by ...
• a change in the flora, disturbance of the balance of vaginal environment with abnormal proliferation of bacteria or pathogenic fungi previously present in the vagina, abnormal levels of glucose.
• the introduction of a pathogenic microorganism during intercourse (STD), it will be vaginitis to chlamydial trachomatis, Neisseria gonorrhea, trichomoniasis to Trichomonas vaginitis and the genital herpes to Herpes simplex.
Due to lower estrogen levels. It occurs after menopause or during a surgery of ovaries. There is a thinning and dryness of the vagina, then very easily irritated.
• All stress conditions that weaken the immune system.
• Antibiotic treatments.
• Contraceptive pill.
• synthetic fabric underwears and tight clothing (warm moist environment conducive to the proliferation of Candida.
• Diet rich in sugar.
• Estrogen treatments.
If it is untreated, vaginitis can be complicated by an acute salpingitis which can cause infertility, pains, extrauterine pregnancy, premature deliveries.
Vaginitis also increase the rate of transmission of HIV virus and others STD.
• Modification of the smell, abundance, texture and the color of vaginal discharge
• Vaginal pains.
• Sensation of irritation or burn during urination and during sexual intercourse.
• Swelling and redness of the vulva.
• Sometimes slight vaginal bleeding.
1. Infectious vaginitis
Prevention will consist in strengthening the immune system: Take Top Immunity for a broad spectrum action.
The action will consist in the recolonization of the vaginal flora and the treatment will be based on recolonization by Lactobacillus. Take Femiflore which associates 5 different types of bacteria chosen for their synergistic actions, by intravaginally until restoration of the balance of the flora.
2. Vaginitis atrophic or irritation, vaginal dryness.
Donna Cream is a natural solution for external application. It is composed of 12 active plants ingredients chosen to fight the unpleasant symptoms of menopause by the combined estrogen-like action and the direct action on the parasympathetic and orthosympathetic system. Plants with hormonal action but also antioxidants and toning plants of the skin for a well-being.