Adults : min 1 caps every 3 days - max 1 daily.
Children (under 12 years) : Contact us or see the sheet Use advice
Cypress, Hamamelis, pineapple, lemon, Garden cress, Green bean
Duration : in high doses for at least 90 days - in low doses for at least 270 days.
For further information, please consult our pharmacist.
recommended in long-term at the minimum posology
Caution(s) : Avoid use if taking anticoagulants For any question, don't hesitate to contact our pharmacist
Note(s) : Rich in procyanidins For specific questions, please contact us
SPECIFIC PROPERTIESThe 6 plants chosen for their remarkable properties, synergistic and scientifcally proven have a triple action on the congestive phenomena
She so allows a more regular blood renewal
- reduced the intensity and shortens the duration of the retentional sequence at entry and exit levels of the vascular bed
- reduced the process of stagnation by its tonic vascular action which creates a call of blood towards the right heart and also accelerates the draining of the large areas of congestion
- improves blood flow.
She improves the functional activity of the concerned organs and increases the metabolic profitability
REASON FOR CHOICE OF SELECTED PLANTS
- Cypress (cupressus sempervirens) : Astringent, venous vasoconstrictor, protective capillary, antiseptic, antispasmodic parasympatholytic, relieving congestion pelvien in oestrogenic activy, cleansing, diuretic, antirhumastimal
- Lemon (citrus limonum) : Capillary Tropism, sympathomimetics, vitaminic action P and PP, anticoagulating by a hydroelectrolytic action, diuretic volumetric, azides, uricosuric, choleretic, leukopoietic, eupeptic, carminative/alkalizing, antisclerous
- Garden cress (lepidium sativum) : Analeptics cardiovascular, chronotropic positive action, positive inotropic, coronary vasodilator
- Hamamelis (hamamelis virginiana) : Astringent, vitaminic P vasculotrope activity, artrial constricting, venous, capillary, lymphatic, activity in neurotropic alphasympathicotonic, antiphlogistic, anti-inflammatory, antihistamine, relieving general and local congestion: splanchnic, pelvic, oropharyngeal, ORL, skin, vesical, uterine, anti-hemorrhoidal, in rheological anti-hypercoagulable activity, anti-infective, antiseptic
- Pineapple (ananassa saliva) : anti-inflammatory, eupeptic in pancreatic activity , exocrine, reduction of blood hypercoagulability
- Green Bean (phaseolus vulgans) : Analeptics cardiovascular, strong positive chronotropic action, regulator of immunity