Artipill is dedicated to the fight against inflammatory attacks in internal use. - By its compositon, Artipill is useful in case of gout. Indeed the most of the plants that it contains besides their anti-inflammatory effects it also have a hypouricemic effect. Artipill is dedicated to the fight against inflammatory attacks of arthrosis in internal use.
Adults : min - max 2 daily.
Children (under 12 years) : Contact us or see the sheet Use advice
Duration : minimum 90 days.
Use : recommended in long-term if frequent recurrences For further information, please consult our pharmacist.
Caution(s) : Not recommended for children, adolescents under 18 years, pregnant or nursing mothers and for persons who are allergic to salicylates or under anticoagulant therapy. Do not use in case of ulcers (stomach or duodenum) or gallstones or kidney stones. For any question, don't hesitate to contact our pharmacist
Note(s) : For specific questions, please contact us
• Spirea Ulmaria : Meadowsweet : this plant acts early in inflammation. Its action is due to salicylated derivatives who's playing an anti-inflammatory and analgesic role. Combined with a kidney drainage, it works miracles. It should be noted that traditionally, they always used the diuretic plants in the treatment of the rheumatisms.
• Betula alba : General drain plant, useful to the plethoric. The content of flavonoids (anti-radical) explain the beneficial effect in chronic inflammations.
• Harpagophytum Procumbens, devil's claw root, we use an extract of the secondary root. The activity is due to its iridoid and harpagosides. No salicylated. Analgesic effect of harpagoside and action on the cartilage of acteoside and the isoacteoside, is specific and traditionally recognized.
• Ribes nigrum : blackcurrant leaves in dry extract. Anti-inflammatory effect marked, demonstrated in rats per bone in the oedema to the carrageenan.
• uncaria tomentosa: the effect anti-inflammatory and anti pain of this plant by its inhibitive action of production of prostaglandin E2 and TNF-alpha factor has been demonstrated