Adults : min 1 - max 2 daily.
Children (under 12 years) : Contact us or see the sheet Use advice
Turmeric, wild pansy (viola tricolor), quercetin, grape seed (OPC), fumitory (fumaria off), black currant (Ribes nigrum), N-acetylcysteine, zinc gluconate.
Duration : minimum 30 days.
Use : children under 12 years: 1 capsule per day ; recommended in long-term at the minimum posology For further information, please consult our pharmacist.
Caution(s) : Use with caution in case of diabetes, the presence of Quercetin may reduce the rate of glucose. For any question, don't hesitate to contact our pharmacist
Note(s) : For specific questions, please contact us
Reason for the choice of components
- Quercetin is a flavonoid natural in addition to its antioxidant action prevents the formation of leukotrienes, inhibits histamine release from mast cells and thus has an anti-inflammatory action
- Turmeric : plant best known for its digestive action, it operates in the chain of inflammation and allergy by acting on leukotrienes. As such, it reduces allergic reactions, its lung and nasal action is clear.
- Black currant (Ribes nigrum ): The prodelphinidols of leaves show an anti-inflammatory activity by increasing adrenocortical activity which leads to a cortisone-like activity
- Acetylcysteine best known for its fluidifying properties of the mucus has an anti-radical effect. This is a nucleophilic thiol, which restores the intracellular gluthathion.
- Wild pansy (Viola tricolor) : its purifying action which removes toxins in the kidney and thus protects the skin from the cutaneous elimination
- The fumitory : by its action of drainage of the liver and kidneys combined with an antihistamine action and anti-serotonin.
- The grape seed extract (OPC) : its anti-radical and anti-inflammatory effect in fact a product of choice particularly in asthma and it reduces the amount of leukotriene.
- Zinc : the second most important element, is found in over 300 enzymes. It works particularly at the level of the immune, reproductive and nervous systems. Its anti-inflammatory action makes it a remedy of choice in asthma and its healing action will be invaluable in case of skin rash.
Allergy is an unusual sensitivity to substances that do not hinder most of people. It's a reaction of the organism which externalizes the toxin in case of overflowing by the normal ways of elimination or in case of excess of toxins.