Adults : min 2 - max 3 daily. During the first 5 monthes, take 4 gel by day
Children (under 12 years) : Contact us or see the sheet Use advice
Quercetin, CartidyssR (fish cartilage extract), SOD (superoxide dismutase), Centella asiatica extract.
Choice components reasons
- La SOD:
- its powerful antioxidant action and its anti-inflammatory action in particular make it a component of choice in this pathology.
- flavonoid present in the food (red wine, tomatoes, broccoli, onions ...), it inhibits the formation of leukotrienes and prostaglandins which gives it an anti-inflammatory action. It also has an anti-cancer and cardio-protective action as well as an anti-histamine action.
- a marine collagen, rich in collagenic proteins and hydroxyproline favoring the absorption of GAG's. These elements allow to restore the permeability of the wall.
- Centella Asiatica (gotu kola):
- a plant which has healing and regenerative effects, who allows to reduce ulceration of the lining of the bladder. The saponins (asiaticosides) are the active ingredients of the plant that stimulate the activity of fibroblasts and collagen synthesis. It also has anxiolytic and analgesic effects by binding to GABA and CCK receptors.
Invalidating chronic disease, interstitial cystitis has no infectivity. It is an inflammatory disease of the bladder that causes intense pain and compelling desires to urinate